Full-Time and Part-Time Teachers
Veritas Christian Academy is hiring for the 2022-23 school year! Our High School is looking for full-time teachers for Science, Math and English, and a part-time Physical Education Teacher.
All of our faculty have a testimony of deep faith in Christ, demonstrated talent in the teaching profession and a strong desire to serve this generation of young people in a setting of peace, safety, wholeness and hope.
This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor of our dynamic vision for Christian Education in the tri-state region, where a river of graduates are pursuing true success and walking out their faith in the real world.
At Veritas we deliver genuine spiritual formation, strong leadership training, award-winning extra-curriculars and rigorous worldview academics, where we immerse every subject area in the timeless Truth, values and virtues of the Word and Spirit of God. We are committed to training our students to stand strong, alone if necessary, for the Gospel and the Kingdom of God in a complex and chaotic world.
Apply here to become a part of the incredible team that God is assembling at Veritas!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Teacher requirements include:
- Evidence a vital personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate experience in teaching the Bible to young people.
- Be a member in good standing of a Bible-believing local church.
- Believe, live and teach that the 66 books of the Holy Bible are God's word, and are inspired by Him, without error, true, reliable and authoritative.
- Hold to a centrally orthodox interpretation of the Bible, approaching it from a historically evangelical literary, theological and cultural framework.
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of the Bible, lived out through practical experience.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Science, Education or a related field.
- Hold or be eligible for attaining an ACSI teaching certification.
- Communicate well in all mediums.
- Evidence mastery of relevant personal and educational technology.
- Collaborate well with others and resolve conflict Biblically.
- Evidence a character that is beyond reproach.
- Be willing to agree, without reservation, to the Veritas Statement of Faith, Community Covenant and Lifestyle Statement.
- Be willing to teach face to face, on-site.
- Be able to inspire young people who come from various backgrounds and perspectives toward loving and following Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrate mastery in motivating and helping students pursue intellectual as well as spiritual growth.
Candidates desiring to be considered for this fulfilling and challenging position should email their resume, three professional references and three personal references to Donna Bentson.
Other Resources for Candidates