In past years, Veritas has hosted students from China, Vietnam, and Guatemala. The student body is comprised of up to 10 percent international students. This low population allows international students to engage more with native English speakers and improve their language proficiency. English as a Second Language (ESL) support is offered three days a week. Additional tutoring is also available at no additional cost.
Homestay families are primarily chosen from the Veritas student body and surrounding Christian schools. Veritas accepts SLEP, TOEFL, and TOEFL Jr. scores.
AP & DUAL Enrollment
At Veritas Christian Academy, students have the ability to take high school classes for college credit by taking AP and Dual Enrollment courses:
- AP Calculus and AP US History
- Dual Enrollment (college courses)
- Business, History, Math and English
- Potentially, students can graduate with 18 or more college credits.
- Established in 2006
- Grades 9 - 12
- Class size 1:8 teacher to student ratio
- Thirty percent of teachers hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Sports include: men’s and women’s soccer, basketball, volleyball and track as well as softball and baseball.
- Ninety-one percent of all graduates have gone on to higher education.
- Located one hour from New York City.
To apply please click here: https://vca-nj.client.renweb.com/oa/login.cfm